Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Little things


Little things can mean so much to me. Today is Valentine’s Day, a day to celebrate love. There are so many things my husband does for me that I love so much, and if he were to stop, I would really miss them. For instance, no matter what he is doing (other than when he is playing a video game) lol, if I walk by him, he will always touch me. On the arm, on the butt, on the tummy, whatever he can reach, he touches. I love that. When we have company over and we are entertaining and not talking to each other very much, he will be sure to make eye contact with me throughout the night, and give me a cute wink, just so I know he is thinking of me. I just wanted to take a moment to let him know how much I appreciate his affection. Not just on Valentine’s Day, but every day we are together. I love spending time with him and could not imagine my life without him in it. He is the father of my children, and the protector of my heart. The only one I dream of, and want to lie beside at night. He truly is my soul mate. Today we actually bought our first official bed as a married couple, and I am so excited to get it on Friday. What a wonderful Valentine’s Day this has been. One I will never forget! Thanks for being my one and only baby! I truly love you with all my heart and soul and as Tom cruise said “You complete me”!

1 comment:

Johnny Matos said...

You know, it's interesting. I never even realize I do these things. I mean, we've talked about it before, but it is almost a subconscious thing where I reach out and touch you somewhere. I guess it's just my way of reinforcing the bond that exists between us. I love you, baby.