Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 is here!

I really can't believe how quickly 2013 went by! We had a lot of wonderful things happen last year. We became home owners and got to build our house! I got a promotion at my job. Johnny is learning a trade as a low voltage electrician. Keira went to home school for 1/2 the year after not doing so good in Kindergarten, then in 2013 she was able to go to the school I work for and is in 1st grade. She is doing so much better now. Sasha is also able to go to PreK 3, and I actually work in her class so that's a blessing!

Johnny returned to church, that has been the biggest and greatest change in the Matos house! A family who prays together, stays together!!
At the beginning of the year we found out we were pregnant with #3 but shortly after lost it :(. After that experience we have decided we are completely satisfied with the 2 wonderful girls we have, and don't want to tempt fate on trying for another baby.

We had the best Christmas ever this year! Lots of gifts, family, fun, food, and love! Plus we got to have Christmas in our new house... I can't recall all the big and small things that has happened this past year, but there was a lot of good stuff in there, and many blessings. God never stops amazing me... I know 2014 will only get better!

1 comment:

Johnny Matos said...

2013 truly was a great year for us. Hopefully, we'll have many more just like it.