Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Where I am right now!~

As I take a look at my life, I realize that I finally found my place. I've worked at many jobs, taking pictures, being a Vet Tech, and working in a zoo with gators, customer service, sales, having my own cleaning biz, making coffee, selling Avon, and Mary Kay, as well as being a freelance writer. It's funny how when God gives you a job it really does not feel like work. As most of you know, I go to a church called Real Life. I started serving in the nursery more than year ago. I loved holding all the babies, plus it was nice to be with my own kids. Every Sunday you could find me in one of infant rooms. I loved it so much. Everyone always told me I had a gift with children, but to be honest I never saw it. Don't get me wrong, I love kids, but to have a gift is to have a special talent, and I just did what came natural, so it did not feel special to me. Then I was asked to be on the childcare team. My husband was the only one working, and I wanted to find a job where I could bring my kids. God gave me just that. He answered that prayer with more of a blessing then I could have ever imagined. A few months went by, and I was asked to help out at the school. That is when I realized, God really did give me a talent. I felt so at home with all the kids. They listened to me, they respected me, and they loved me. I never thought that was possible. Every day that I am with the kids I feel like it's exactly where I am supposed to be. During the summer I've gotten a chance to be a camp counselor for the church. I feel like this is my element. I can't wait to get up and come to work each day. How crazy is that? I actually love my job. I never thought I would love working with kids so much. It's so amazing how God works, and puts you in the right place. I can't believe I can get paid to do something I truly enjoy. It’s something, which I would actually do for free, because I adore it so much. This is my testimony. Pray that God will put you in a job he made for you. When it's his doing, it flows perfectly. The job fits you like you were meant to be doing it. Do something you love, and money will follow. I'm living proof that it can happen!

No comments: