Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

My NO POO Experiance

Today I decided to try the NO POO method. 1st I bought Neutrogena Anti Residue Shampoo to get all the goo out of my hair from other hair products. I got a small mason jar and filled it with baking soda Then I put 1 cup of water and 2 TBS of white vinegar in a spray bottle. I soaked my hair with hot water, then got about a palm full of baking soda. It should be wet from your hand. I put it on the roots of my hair and massaged it into my hair. Then let it sit for about 3 minutes. You have to wash it out really well so I kept washing it and rubbing my fingers through it over and over until I felt all the baking soda was out. The vinegar and water solution is for conditioning. I soaked my hair with the spray bottle mostly on the ends, and left it on for a few minutes. I then washed it out. 1st day my hair did not feel soft like normal shampoos. It felt a little dry. However I've read other blogs that said it will take about 3 weeks to get your hair to perfection. I'll keep you updated on how It goes. Here is a link to the blog that started it all! Here is where I learned what to do and there is also a Facebook page where you can ask question and get support! http://coderedhat.com/no-poo-method/ Facebook page link to NO POO group https://www.facebook.com/groups/nopoo/?fref=ts

No comments: