Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

The Love Letter



There was a time when I was blinded. I did not know what way to turn.
I went through so many things. Things many would never dream of.
Time seemed to sit still. I could not get out of the hole I was in.
Then one day I found you. You were sitting on the back of that huge Gator.
It really made my problems seem so small. I fell for you at the zoo.
Your smile changed me that day. I knew I had to do more with my life.
Being with you was so easy. I never had to pretend to laugh.
You were always there for me. Your strong arms kept me safe.
I am so grateful to have you. I know we don’t always agree.
We both have our tempers. But I would not change it for anything.
I love you with all my heart. I am completely yours.
5 years have gone by so quickly. We are soul mates.
I am completely yours.
Here is my love letter to you!

No comments: